Chiropractor in Palmdale CA
Looking for the best Chiropractor in Palmdale CA?
You are in the right place!
Welcome to the office of AV Chiropractic Health Center, home of Dr. Wayne Hodges and Dr. David Howard. Over the past 30 years, we’ve built a reputation as the most sought-after group of chiropractors in Palmdale CA for relieving long-term and chronic pain.
At AV Chiropractic Health Center, we strive to serve you better. We offer treatment for many chronic ailments at affordable prices. We examine the root cause of your pain, which is the key to determining the perfect treatment. We follow the same procedure to eliminate your pain, regardless of its magnitude.
Why should you choose us?
For your health and for pain relief! Have you ever felt you could do more if you weren’t suffering from constant pain? Our group of chiropractors in Palmdale CA will get you there.
- A thorough check of your medical history is done by our team before beginning any treatment.
- We provide proper diagnosis and treatment to precise problems without any exaggeration about the ailment. This is to make sure that our services fit your needs.
- If we discover a problem that we don’t think we can treat effectively, then we won’t treat you. We only treat patients that we can help.
- We explain everything about the treatment, your condition, possible remedies before beginning the treatment.
- Our treatments help you experience long-term results, usually in a short period of time, with little investment on your part.
- We provide consistent follow-up therapy for permanent relief from pain.
What services do we provide?
We provide massage therapy, decompression therapy and brain-based neurological therapy for problems like back pain, neck pain, hand or foot pain, shoulder or arm pain, numbness, and migraine and tension/stress-related diseases. In addition, we offer treatment for sciatica, fibromyalgia, bulging and herniated discs, vertigo, dizziness and balance problems, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, spinal stenosis, RSDS, tinnitus, dystonia, carpal tunnel syndrome, diabetic neuropathy, peripheral neuropathy and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Are you visiting us for the first time?
Don’t forget to claim your initial visit Internet special consultation worth $265
The offer includes complete initial examination of your body along with scans (if required).