What Does A Chiropractor Do For Lower Back Pain?
Back pain is one of the most common problems for a visit to the chiropractor’s office. Many people who suffer from back pain try things such as prescriptions before chiropractic care and only actually see real results when they visit a chiropractor. Without the use for any medication or surgery, what exactly does a chiropractor do for lower back pain?
Everyone has a different issue when it comes to back pain. There are two ways a chiropractor can choose to treat it — with either chiropractic adjustment or chiropractic mobilization. It can sometimes be a combination of both, as well as including a chiropractic exercise plan. Here’s a list of what you need to know of all chiropractic treatments.
- Also known as chiropractic manipulation or spinal manipulation
- Fast arm thrusts applied to the vertebra
- Releases gas and joint pressure
- Provides a great feeling of relief for all patients
- Diagnoses where exactly the discomfort is occurring
- Adjusts soft tissue or joints in the body
- Improves range of motion
- Loosens stiffness
Chiropractic Exercise Plan
- Includes activities that require a lot of stretching and increasing mobility
- Modifying certain activities that are increasing or instigating lower back pain
- Ergonomic modifications are recommendations on improving posture positions regarding how you sit, walk, or work
Whatever direction the chiropractor chooses is dependent on your back pain issues, since everyone is different. Visiting a chiropractor for your back pain is possibility the best decision you can make not only for the treatment, but because you get a recommended nutrition and exercise plan to follow which will help your cause even better.