Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis With Chiropractic Care
Rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most common types of arthritis. It causes joint inflammation, leading to pain, swelling and degradation. Rheumatoid arthritis can occur in the fingers, hands, wrists, ankles and knees and if left untreated will lead to loose and unstable joints, which cause loss of mobility and deformation. The joint damage from rheumatoid arthritis cannot be reversed, but can be prevented and treated by chiropractic care.
Unlike other methods used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, chiropractic care is a non-invasive and drug-free treatment method that works. The following are the benefits to reap from chiropractic treatment for rheumatoid arthritis:
- Restores nervous system function, which can improve immune system function to better fight off interferences and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- As mentioned, rheumatoid arthritis causes loss of mobility. Therefore, a chiropractic adjustment focuses on restoring mobility by eliminating joint restrictions by way of that adjustment.
- Extremity manipulation restores movement to extremities.
- Regular chiropractic adjustments and extremity manipulation are effective methods in decreasing the symptoms and degradation of rheumatoid arthritis.
- With nervous system function and mobility restored, inflammation and pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis will decrease.
With these benefits, it is no surprise chiropractic care is the preferred treatment method when it comes to rheumatoid arthritis, especially because it requires no surgery or drugs.